The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Center of Arizona (DBT Arizona) is a thriving private practice offering a full time or part-time Child Psychologist W2 position to work as a part of a like-minded team. DBT Arizona functions as an intensive outpatient clinic. Common issues we see include but are not limited to: BPD, trauma, anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, and self-harming behaviors. Previous experience and expertise with children with trauma is a plus.
WE OFFER YOU
- A culture of teamwork and dedication to our patients.
- A professional environment, utilizing technology and evidence-based treatments to meet the changing needs of patients and the community.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- A flexible schedule, and the ability to conduct telehealth and in person sessions.
- A culture of professionalism, and mutual respect.
- The ability to work with children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 18-25).
- The highest quality client care by placing the needs of the client first.
- 401k with employee matching
- Reimbursement amount for professional development and continuing education
- Administrative assistance to handle most paperwork, billing, client questions
SIGN ON BONUS
Sign on bonus of $2000*
We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time psychologist (licensed in Arizona or license-eligible) with either a strong interest in receiving comprehensive training or with strong experience in DBT and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). The experience does not have to be within a private practice setting. The applicant must have experience and interest in children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 18-25). The ideal candidate has experience in assessment and treatment of mood disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety), behavioral issues (e.g., self-harm, ODD, ADHD, anger management), trauma (e.g., PTSD, PTSS), and/or personality disorders (e.g., BPD). DBT experience is encouraged and is not required. Due to COVID-19, we are conducting services in a hybrid format via telehealth and in-person at our Tempe and Paradise Valley locations. The selected candidate(s) will be trained and conduct services via online and in-person until further and we will adjust as needed..
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for providing individual, group, and family outpatient psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and young adults to decrease self-injury, suicide attempts, depression, anger, and anxiety (e.g., OCD, GAD); and collaborating with community medical providers and support agencies. There is also the opportunity to participate in our training program with local university (e.g., Arizona State University and Midwestern University) doctoral counseling and clinical practicum students.
This position requires a minimum of 25 individual client contact hours per week.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to Matthew Leben via email at email@example.com