DBT treatment consists of individual therapy sessions and DBT skills groups. Individual therapy sessions consist of one-on-one contact with a trained therapist, ensuring that all therapeutic needs are being addressed. The individual therapist will help the patient apply the DBT skills within daily life, and address obstacles that might arise over the course of treatment.
Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then dialectical behavior therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. DBT therapy differs from many alternative therapy methods in that it is goal oriented and teaches you specific skills and techniques to help manage stress and improve your life.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life by learning to regulate your emotions and control your stress – you may be a good fit for our dialectical behavior therapy program. Please reach out to us today for an assessment or to schedule your first appointment.